Lift Service/Call-Out Engineer – Midlands Area
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and progressive organisation heavily investing in staff training and development. Founded over 30 years ago we have developed year on year and are now one of the country’s leading independent lift companies in Lift Maintenance, Installation and Turnkey Solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Lift Service/Call Out Engineer looking to develop their career with a leading lift engineering company. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have the ability to show a high standard of workmanship whilst working under minimum supervision. Experienced in lift maintenance and repairs the candidate will have a minimum of 7 years’ experience within the lift industry with an NVQ3 in Lift Engineering or equivalent. The role would require a full driving license with no more than six points and no endorsements.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Service, call-out and repair of lifts
- The ability to explore opportunities to assist with our business growth
- Assistance with out of hours issues as and when required
- Good communication skills with both colleagues and customers
- Be able to convey relevant information to the office
- Be a team player and willing to learn at any given opportunity
Package: Hourly rate is dependent on experience (plus overtime) including Pension, funded training and an opportunity for career progression.
Job Type: Full-time
Contact: Please send your CV and cover letter to Lisa Emsley-Jones – email@example.com