Curti Lifts (which includes Axel-Elex Ltd and Axel-Elex Services Ltd) is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of those using the services of Curti Lifts and of those visiting our website. This notice explains how any personal data we collect from you or you provide to us will be processed by the data controller – Curti Lifts of 71 – 73 Moore Avenue, Wibsey, Bradford, BD6 3HJ.
1. Information that we collect from you
1.1 When you visit, register on or submit enquiries to Curti Lifts you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may also collect information about you from e-mails or letters you send to us.
1.2 We may also collect and process:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our site
- Any record of correspondence with us including contact details
- Customer surveys you complete for us
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and fulfilment of orders.
2. Use of your information
2.1 Your information will enable us to provide you with access to supply the services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you on completion of our service and contact you as necessary concerning your query. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
2.2 In particular, we may use your information to contact you about important changes or developments to our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about our service and we may contact you by post and telephone as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
2.3 We may use information about you to:
– Ensure that content from our business is presented in the most effective manner for you;
– Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
– Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
– Notify you about changes to our service.
2.4 Please note that without a basic level of information which is necessary for the performance of legitimate interests pursued by Curti Lifts, we may be unable in some circumstances to comply with our business obligations and we will tell you about the implications of that decision.
3. Disclosure of your information
3.1 The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the UK and may be accessed by or given to our staff and third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this notice or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders and provide support services on our behalf. We may disclose your information to any member of our group where you have consented to be contacted.
3.2 If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
3.3 Countries outside the European Economic Area do not always have strong data protection laws. However, we will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this notice.
We may disclose information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Curti Lifts, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3.4 Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal information you provide to us without your consent.
4. Security and data retention
4.1 We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Curti Lifts will keep and use information about you to enable us to run the business and manage our relationship with you effectively, lawfully and appropriately. We will retain your personal information for as long as the law requires.
4.2 The Transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site: any transmission is at your own risk.
5. Accessing and updating
5.1 You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us.
5.2 You have a number of rights with regard to your personal data.
- You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasures of your personal data;
- The right to restrict processing or object to processing;
- In certain circumstances the right to refuse data portability.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
- You have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was given.
6. Marketing Automation
SharpSpring collects a variety of information as listed below as needed to operate our business, and for the legitimate interest of our business, including for marketing purposes, to the extent permitted by applicable law. This data can include:
6.1 Log Data
When a user uses, or interacts with our website, or clicks on a link that directs the user to our website, the user’s browser automatically provides, and we automatically collect and store, certain information about the user’s device (computer, tablet, smartphone) and the user’s activities such as…
• IP address
• Rough geographic information: geographic location derived from the IP address.
• Technical information: type of device, operating system name and version, device manufacturer, browser information (type, version), screen resolution.
We collect this data for the proper operation of SharpSpring. Until the user becomes a “lead” this data cannot be linked to a specific individual.
6.2 Traffic Data
Data generated by the use of SharpSpring also includes:
Information about use of the website: date stamp, URL of the visited page, URL of the last webpage visited before visiting our website.
History of interaction with our webpages: pages viewed, time spent on a page, click through, clickstream data; queries made, search history, search results selected; comments made, type of service requested, purchases made.
We collect this data to understand how our website is used and to create statistics on the use of the website. Until the user becomes a “lead” this data cannot be linked to a specific individual
6.3 Lead Data
If a visitor interacts with us, for example, to inquire about a product or service, the visitor becomes a lead. In these cases, we will collect information provided to us through the form or questionnaire used to make the request, or the contact or other information provided e.g. over the phone or in person. The information is provided directly and voluntarily by the individual.
Depending on the circumstances, this information may include:
• First and Last Name
• Name of the business
• Email address
• Street address, city, state, province and/or country
• Telephone number
• Website URL
• Social Media Handles
• Mobile Number
We collect this data for sales and marketing purposes to allow us to respond to a request from a lead so that we may provide information about our Service. Users have the right to access this information or have it removed upon request. See section 5.2 above for details on your rights.
7. Information Obtained from Third Parties
We receive information from third party data providers including directories. In some cases, such as LinkedIn, the information has manifestly been made public by the individuals who posted their profile on LinkedIn, and we assume that the individuals no longer have a privacy interest in such information, and it can be used for the legitimate interest of SharpSpring in learning about potential Customers.
In other cases, where it is not clear that the information was made manifestly public by the individuals, we obtain this data with assurances from these providers that the user has consented to the collection and sharing of this data, or that this information is available in public records and that is permissible to collect.
Some information is collected through cookies. Cookies, pixel tags and other tracking technologies are used on our website to ensure that it functions properly and to give users a more personalised experience. Cookies can be “first party cookies” (served by us) or “third parties cookies” (served by others). Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
8.3 Controlling cookies
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
9. Changes to this privacy notice
9.1 Any changes we may make to this privacy notice will be posted on this page and, where necessary, notified to you by e-mail.
All comments, queries and requests relating to the use of your information are welcomed and should be sent to the Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Implementation of this notice
This notice will take effect from December 2018 with the overall responsibility for implementation and monitoring is with the Data Controller